- Alcohol permitted on designated campsites only
- Checkout time is 1pm. Please leave your site clean
- Respect our park. Breaking branches and glass bottles are strictly prohibited.
- Pets must be on a leash at all times and OFF the beach area. Please scoop your poop!
- Quiet hours are from 11 pm to 7 am. Gates will be locked during this time.
- All guests must register at the office. Visiting hours are over at 11 pm.
- Speed limit is 15 km. Watch for children playing.
- Ensure that all fires are contained in designated fire pits. Attend fires at all times!
We love our park. Please help us keep it GREEN and CLEAN. Recycle by placing your recyclables in the designated containers.
Please camp with us again and wake to the roar of the ocean.
Remember that we have:
55 sunny and partially shaded campsites.
- Park general store and beach take out .
- Pets are welcome, but not on the beach.
Our fish and chips are made with fresh cod fillets cooked in cholesterol free and saturated fat free canola oil - and we use fresh cut potatoes. A taste you will not forget!
Northern Bay River
Photo by John White